We appreciate your cooperation, patience and support as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times.
At the request of the artists, additional health and safety requirements have been implemented for all attendees at the following shows. Those requirements are outlined below.
- 9/16: The Wood Brothers
- 9/30: Rickie Lee Jones
- 10/7: Heartless Bastards
- 10/9: James McMurtry
- 10/15: Shovels & Rope
- 10/23: Watkins Family Hour
- 11/12: Dawes
- 1/26/2022: Lucinda Williams
In attending these event, you attest that you and all persons in your party:
- will provide a negative COVID-19 test result from a diagnostic test taken within 48 hours prior to attending the event;
- are fully vaccinated patrons may provide proof of vaccination by showing your vaccination card (at least 2 weeks after final dose), instead of negative test results
- will wear a mask/face covering at all times at the venue.
If you are unable to adhere to any of these requirements and purchased your tickets directly through the venue. (via Prekindle), you may request a refund at this link: https://www.prekindle.com/support.
We understand the challenges the virus has caused for all of us and truly appreciate your understanding during these times. Like you, we look forward to the day when we are back to conducting business as usual.
For all other shows not listed above:
If you have tickets to a show currently on the calendar, important updates will be sent via email from our ticket provider, Prekindle. For ticketing questions, please contact Prekindle via prekindle.com/support.